Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my craft blog. I hope that you will enjoy the ideas, baking and crafts that I am working on. I am a busy "stay at home mom" for the most part and love to make things. I teach craft classes at my boys school one day a week and I love it. My mother (who passed away this September 2010) had to stop buying J-cloths in the 80's as I would take them to create Barbie clothes, I love making something out of nothing. I also am very active on Swap-bot a great site where I run 5 groups, these are mail swaps,recipes, cards, crafts and creative ideas flow here, I have learned allot of new crafts this way and met some amazing people, all for the price of a stamp. It is addicting though! Some of my favorite things and themes will make it on this blog to give you an idea of some of the things I like are, Sewing American Girl (18 inch doll clothes), Garden Gnomes, Fairies and NASCAR. So I am starting this blog at the request of many to share the ideas and crafts I am working on.
I would love to hear from you! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. WooHoooo! I love being a first follower on a blog. It doesn't happen very often, but here I am. You might want to move your follower button up a bit higher so it is easier to find. As you go along you can also add more side gadgets from other people's blogs that will create interest and have people want to stay around and explore some of your connections. To do this, go to the "Design" tab on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I first started my blog about a year ago. It was so exciting and has been quite the journey for me! I hope you have as much fun blogging as I do...Good Luck!

    Flutterflies22 Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete