Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Necklace and bracelet swap I did on Swap-bot


We recently had a fun jewelry swap for American Girl Dolls in my Swap-bot group.

I was inspired to host this swap since purchasing from American Girl the Jewerly book and kit I bought.
You can find this kit at American Girl  as well as at your local book stores and craft stores.

I used the memory wire from this set to create the necklace and I used pearl beads and other glass beads I bought at Micheal's the Craft store. I used the stretchy clear cord from Michael's also to create the matching bracelet. I loved how it turned out.
While the kit has limited supplies it is a great resource for inspiration!

I hope my partner likes what I made her, it was hard to part with!
My partner the fabulous NikiG sent me a beautiful set.
Up close has the most wonderful sunny smile face. I love what she made!


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi karen this has inspired me to make some jewelery for my dolls Thank you also did you make the dress the second doll is wearing the red one because it is beautiful.
    your reader
    savanah

    ReplyDelete