Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Easy Chocolate Souffles

 What a nice afternoon treat these are the easiest Chocolate Souffles I have ever made!

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/chocolate-souffles-for-two-121420.aspx?cm_mmc=eml-_-rbecaen-_-20110126-_-1123

 Chocolate Soufflés for Two

I just made these from the Kraft website and they are divine! I totally recommend making them so easy and so yummy a great afternoon treat or special dessert!  See my photo at the right below is the one from the website.

Chocolate Soufflés for Two
photo by:
kraft
recipe by: kraft

What You Need

1 egg, separated
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. flour
1/4 cup milk
1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, finely chopped

Make It

HEAT oven to 325ºF.
BEAT egg white and sugar in small bowl with mixer on high speed 1 to 2 min. or until stiff peaks form; set aside.
MELT butter in small saucepan on medium heat. Stir in flour until well blended. Add milk; cook and stir 30 sec. or until thickened. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until melted. Add egg yolk to mixture; mix well. Gently stir in egg white just until blended.
POUR into 2 (150-mL) ramekins; place on baking sheet,
BAKE 30 to 32 min. or until soufflés are puffed and centres are set. Serve immediately.

2 comments:

  1. These look very tasty! I wonder if I could veganize them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, let me know if you can veganize them, I would love the recipe if you could!

    ReplyDelete