Monday, March 21, 2011

A great doll hair Make over that is reversable and Fun


http://myworld.ebay.ca/shopoholican/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

I ordered the most fun wig from Etsy last December, the seller I used is not selling on etsy anymore but the above link is the one to her ebay account. I found out about her wigs for American Girl dolls from the wonderful people at www.LibertyJane.com they have used her wigs in their doll photos and I just fell in love with it. I wrote and asked how they did it and they highly recommended this seller. It is so fun to change your dolls hair with out Cutting, Coloring and with out damaging her hair. For under $25 and in under 2 minutes you can really have fun changing up the color of your dolls hair. These wigs are designed for the Blythe dolls but work really well on the American Girl dolls as well, I understand that they work better on shorter haired American Girl dolls. I just wanted to share with you this information with you. As with all my posts please feel free to leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
another seller on etsy is
http://www.etsy.com/people/goodyblythe?ref=ls_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment