Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Make your doll an Iphone or Tablet

I was sent these stickers in a swap from swap bot but you can use any sticker you want that is rectangle and just round the corners. This is a peel, stick and cut craft, made these three in less then a minute and you can too. Just have black craft foam which is available at the dollar store 4 sheets for $1.25 I used about 6 inches of fun foam, stickers and a pair of scissors. Peel and place the sticker on the foam and cut around the sticker rounding the edges as you go on all 4 corners. Done. Easy simple and fun.
You can get your doll to hold yours as I did mine with two clear elastics, which look allot like doll silly bands. I found mine at the dollar store in the hair elastic section they are so tiny but perfect and I got about 200 in a package. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so email me at karenmowen@gmaill.com or leave me a comment here!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you come up with those ideas Karen. those Dolls are hugely popular in the US and Canada, for what I'm reading here. carry on having fun with crafting for them! love Helena

    ReplyDelete