Saturday, March 5, 2011

More dollar store gems!



Two great things to share with you today first I got this idea sent to me  from a great doll clothes pattern site, that also has a blog, on how to make a headboard from a piece of garden border,  the link to the directions here:  http://www.dollclothespatterns.net/blog
My dollar store has these, as does our local Walmart and Canadian Tire or you can check your home and garden stores. They do vary in price and you may want to spray the frame to the color of your choice. I just thought I would share this great idea with you.


Second today I found these wonderful Pin Wheel Picks, 12 in pack at my Dollar store. There were so many other wonderful and fun accessories today that I thought I would let you know about. Now that it is almost spring the dollar store is busting with basket stuffing goodness, some of these are perfect size for American Girl dolls, like miniature shovels and pails, extra small plastic eggs and other small wonders. I saw fantastic plastic and china tea sets and a perfect broom and mop set which I plan on picking up on my next stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment