Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why not Crochet for your doll, or if you are like me find some one who can!

I can not crochet, I wish I could but I am lucky enough to have met this amazing woman on Swap-bot who also has an Etsy store and creates the most amazing items for dolls and children. Her Name is Krista and her swap bot store is  www.Krista311.etsy.com. 
This is an outfit she made for my niece Trinity's doll, it is a skirt, hair band, tank top and sweater coat that I just love and can not wait to give to Trinity on my trip next month.
In a previous swap Krista had sent me a Shrug and Berret which I  loved so much and you can see why below. The colors she uses really make the outfits and items in her store outstanding. This is not your great grandmothers crochet! Take a look at the shrug and berret she made me!
 Krista also sent me the most amazing Crochet tea set which is also available in her etsy store, see below
I love that she chose blue for this set and the cookies are amazing, in the cup my son placed a plastic bag so we could make it look like whip cream, (remember he is only 3). I am so thrilled to have this . I would love to know how to crochet, and knit more then a square but if you can Knit or Crochet there are some fantastic online patterns you can choose from.If you are like me and you can not crochet I recommend shopping on line for some amazing crochet items on Etsy like the ones featured here. 
I think I am going to go learn how to Crochet now I wish Krista lived closer! As with all my posts please feel free to email me at karenmowen@gmail.com or leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment