Thursday, April 7, 2011

Etsy doll food from Willi Fustus & Co. a review

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/45723045

I ordered some doll food from a company called Willi Fustus & Co on Etsy two weeks ago, what drew me to ordering was the price and the fact that Wili Fustus & Co is a Canadian company. Shipping was very reasonable as was the price of the doll food.
I am thrilled with the order I got and recommend highly that if you are looking for doll food and not someone who wants to make your own, order from these guys. Not only do you get great value in your order but you get to choose what food  you would like! For less then the cost of the clay you will get a great lunch and adorable napkin for your doll.
The plate is mine but the food is great. The doll can hold the sub in her hand and the doughnut while very small is really detailed and cute. The orange is large and inviting.
I think this is a great investment in some fun and quality made doll food. Especially if you are not overly crafty!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment