Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Dollar Store Gems, doll sized Easter Bags!

More Dollar Store Gems. I found these great Easter Bags at my local Dollar store and they are the perfect size for 18 inch dolls. Even empty they are so adorable. If you are making items from my blog and looking for great ways to wrap them for your daughter, doll or friend I complete recommend these. These favor bags are perfect for doll sized gifts. The best part is they are reusable and I got 6 of these bags for $1.25. I understand they sell these boxes year round in different patterns I did find plain white ones as well they would also make great loot bags for any doll party. You can decorate the plain ones anyway you would like to match your party theme.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment here or email me at  karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment