Friday, May 27, 2011

Another great Dollar store Gem! Birth Stone Earrings for Dolls!

I love finding great deals and love it even more when I find great doll themed items for such a great price. At my dollar store I found these "earrings" for dolls they are peel and stick earrings that you can use safely for your dolls.
This is a really great deal because you get 24 pairs of earrings for $1.25. These would make a great addition to any doll wardrobe and would be fantastic in a loot bag. Best part there are two pairs for each month so a pair for you and a pair for your doll. When the gems become less sticky you can add a glue dot so you can reuse them.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Brianne(or however u spell it)'s hair looks purple. Is it just the light or did u color her hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is blond I am not sure why it looks purple on here but I promise she has blond hair.

    ReplyDelete