Saturday, May 14, 2011

Needle Felt a Fluffy Cotton Candy for your doll

Yesterday I showed you how to make cupcakes with needle felting, today how about a super easy cotton candy. If you do not have the supplies to needle felt I am sure you can use cotton batting and glue to create a very similar look.
First I made a Cone out of card stock and taped it closed, then I rolled up some of the fibers and began needle felting keeping an opening to insert the cone. When I had the density I was looking for I heated up my glue gun and glued the cone to the fibers. Simple easy and fun and DONE IN UNDER 5 minutes.

Needle felted items would make a great party activity for older girls and would make a great loot bag treat. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment