Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2nd Photo contest this one DOLLS ONLY!


Hello readers! I am having my second photo contest and I would like you to enter. This time I would like entries of photos of your dolls. Please set the scene, make it an outdoor summer shot or indoor play scene. Please enter photos of your American Girl dolls, Maplelea Dolls, Springfield Dolls, Journey girl Dolls or Madam Alexander. The winners photo will be made into a post card advertisement for my blog and craft parties. The winner will receive a clothing item of their choice from my Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karenmomofthree. You must have your parents permission to enter if you are under 18 and if you are not in the North Vancouver Area must be able to provide an address to send the prize too through my Etsy shop.
The photos submitted should be emailed to me at karenmowen@gmail.com you do not have to provide an address to me  unless you are the winner.
 You may enter as many photos as you would like, please include your name and email information in the email this is a quick contest so get your entries in as soon as possible. Contest Closes on June 29th.
I hope to see your entries soon!

* photos subbmited to me may be altered or enhanced for the post card and
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment