Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another great storage deal!

I found this great over the door storage for only $8.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond. Walmart also caries one with 20 pockets for the same price. I am thrilled with this find and I think you will agree this is a great doll accessory storage solution.
American Girl does sell a similar product for $48 and it has 18 pockets. Mine with 24 pockets was $8.99
I like that the pockets are see through and it says American Girl on it but I think for the savings and the extra storage space the one I got from Bed Bath and Beyond is a great find.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! I made something for you it's at the YouStuff page on my site.

    ReplyDelete