Saturday, June 11, 2011

Doll sized gardening tools! A great dollar store find!

My Son Alexander's preschool teacher Amanda, found these amazing gardening tools at a dollar store and kindly picked them up for me. What a great addition to my doll play collection. The set included a rake, and two shovels.
I love how the dolls can hold the tools. In a Maplelea doll like mine above the dolls do not need an elastic to hold the tools. You may need an elastic if your dolls hands are larger then the Maplelea dolls hand.
For the photo I used my Garden bench and my favorite garden accessory Garden Gnomes, which I also found at Michaels the craft store the perfect size for dolls! 
To create the photos I also used my planter box to keep things doll sized.
Try to stage some photos with your dolls in the garden and remember to send your photo's to me for the photo contest!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Dollar and party stores are great places to find doll stuff. I just got a camera for 37 cents the other day at Party City. (see it on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel for sharing that great find! I did a post about doll clicking cameras as well a few months back. They are such a great find.

    ReplyDelete