Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Make a doll sized board game from a fruit snack box

My sister in law bought my boys these fruit snacks while she was on a day trip to Washington State. On the back of the box was two cut out sudoko puzzles that are perfect for cutting out and re-purposing for a doll sized board game.
The best part about the game is that you can play it on your own or use it as a doll play item.
Store your game in a zip lock bag when you are not using it so you do not loose the pieces.
Check the back of your cereal boxes and fruit snack boxes for doll sized board games. You never know what every day items you can find to turn into doll play items.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment