Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to school great doll sized deals at Party City!

On a recent trip to Party City in Washington State I found some fantastic back to school themed items perfect for doll play. From tiny doll sized erasers to composition books. I also found an apple and sandwich erasers that are perfect for that back to school lunch! I love the yellow legal pad as well!
Each of these items was no more then 35 cents!

I recommend picking some up for your doll play collection or birthday party loot bags. It's never to  early to think about the holidays and if you are someone who celebrated the holidays with "crackers" these fit perfectly in side a handmade holiday cracker. I have written the post for November showing how to make your own doll sized crackers so stay tuned for that one!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. To wow thanks for the heads up I need to goto party city so I will keep an eye out for these fun little erasers

    ReplyDelete