Thursday, August 11, 2011

A great doll play find from Michael's, a doll sized watering can

I was at Michaels' the other day and picked up this doll sized watering can in the floral department. They had so many to choose from and it was hard to choose what size and shape I would like best for my doll play collection.
This watering can was a little more then I like to pay for doll play items but at $2.49 it was not a bad price either.  Now if I could find some doll sized plants that would make a great doll play back yard set up and great photo op!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave me a message here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute watering can Karen. Definitely worth the $2.49. I have an idea on pants for your doll. You could of course sew them, but since I"m not much into sewing....you could cut them out and put together with a glue gun. Really works, I've even hemmed skirts that way.
    Just checking in. Hope your day is going well.
    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coleen! We may have to try that! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a doll sized watering can from the thrift store. It's pink. See this link: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ybLhqMgsRIc/TZe3VLpGpHI/AAAAAAAASBw/AZbKrclablc/s1600/P1040297.JPG

    ReplyDelete