Friday, August 19, 2011

Looking for American Girl Doll themed invites you can print your self? Check out this Etsy shop!



I love party invites that match the theme of the party and I found this Etsy shop called With that smile that makes custom invites that you can print from home or at your local one hour photo studio.
For a small flat fee you can have your invite designed by Jennifer and then receive your design by email. Then you can up load the design j-peg to your local photo printer. (I use Walmart and My grocery store) for only pennies a piece.

My niece Laura love this one best I think I would also agree love that my doll is on this one!


So for your next American Girl themed party consider these fantastic invites or better yet have her design your Thank you cards!
I asked Jennifer about her shop and how she started in on the invitation business and this is what Jennifer shared with me
"Let's start with the fun stuff" said Jennifer " I am a SAHM to five beautiful children under the age of seven, three girls and two boys. I started my shop six years ago, 2005 after I ordered my oldest daughter's first birthday invitations. When the product arrived, I was less than thrilled with the quality and knew I had the ability to design my own from then on. I didn't begin with American Girl doll templates until about three years ago when my daughter started to play with her bitty twin. Since then it has been a very popular item in the shop." Jennifer also tells me
"I have about ten templates now that I rotate into listings as some are specific to seasons. I can customize any template to use any doll currently available through the AG website. I have been able to find some retired ones too!"
 I wondered how long it takes her to get her proofs to the client and she tells me her turnaround time is usually less than 24 hours for the initial proof. She then work with the client to make changes until they are completely satisfied with the design.
The final invitations can be printed by Jennifer and shipped via usps or there's an option to purchase the digital file via email for self printing.
Jennifer prides herself in her work, products and customer service. Jennifer wants all of her clients to become return customers. With her selection and fantastic prices I can see that happening time and time again.

Jennifer started out selling on Ebay first and then found Etsy.
Jennifer says "I love Etsy, it's products as well as resourceful sellers. Have closed my Ebay shop this Spring never to look back! I am also in the process of putting together an independent store at www.withthatsmile.com .I love what I am doing designing photo invitations, but my passion is for photography. My hope is to someday merge the two into a second career! But for now, I enjoy snapping the five little faces smiling back at me! With That Smile ~ celebrating your favorite smile with style!"


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment