Monday, August 1, 2011

Meet Holly of New York Doll Designs!

On facebook I belong to a group of doll clothes makers and met Holly Linehan of New York Doll Designs 
you can Holly's creations at this link http://www.picturetrail.com/newyorkdolldesigns
Holly has been sewing since she was 8 years old. She started to make her own clothes and designs after her 4 children were born.



Holly offers her items on both Etsy and Ebay. She started 7 years ago,on ebay, and loved it!  
Holly specialize in the design of historical outfits, mostly for Felicity, Addy and Kirsten.  She just opened an etsy account with contemporary modern outfits. She serge all seams, and never use velcro for anything!  All closures are buttons or snaps.  Holly also has done alot of custom work. She owns a Husqvarna embroidery machine, so once in a while, she does an outfit with matching embroidery.  She also sews for My Twinn doll. Holly just became a Liberty Jane partner.  Allot of Holly's outfits also come with jewelry. 
She also has some of her outfits  on Tari Hanns Kitts Kloset website. 

Some of my favorite items in her album are the period costumes, I also love this Pilgram outfit
I would love to have this for my doll play collection wouldn't you?
I love this cozy outfit also and the back drops she uses for her photos are fantastic!
I love the outfit for Addy and the attention to detail that Holly has.
To purchase items from Holly please visit her shops at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Hollysdolldesigns
http://myworld.ebay.com/newyorkdolldesigns

As with all my posts please feel free to leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: