Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The most adorable and affordable Flower petal fairy skirt tutu's for Girls and their Dolls!

I recently bought  the most adorable and beautifuly made tutu set on Etsy from a shop called  The Casual Princess I am so thrilled with it. Most importantly so is my niece! This flower petal fairy skirt or tutu
At $10 for the set it is such a steal. It is available in so many different colors and I love that it is not your average fluffy tutu, this is a tutu with STYLE AND A STYLISH EDGE
My slightly sassy  niece Laura strikes a pose with her doll both in their new tutu's from The Casual Princes on Etsy.
I love how whimsical it is and how well it fits the dolls.
Laura will have hours of fun in her new Tutu as will her doll Tiana.

You can purchase the doll tutu only if you wish for only $4! SUCH A GREAT DEAL every 18 doll should have this piece in their doll wardrobe.

I hope you will visit Sarah's shop the Casual Princess on etsy  at http://www.etsy.com/people/thecasualprincess oh and look for her on Facebook as well! At the moment the Casual Princess is developing some new back to school items to contact her for custom orders please email her at
thecasualprincess@yahoo.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment