Sunday, August 21, 2011

Want a personalized American Girl Bag for school or doll play storage? Check out this Etsy shop!

I found the most fantastic bag on Etsy from a great shop called  http://www.etsy.com/shop/nnichols
I really wanted to share it with you. The bags available from Nicole's shop are not overpriced and are made in American. Best part is you can have your name embroidered on it for only $14!


I asked Nicole about the reason behind offering this item in her shop and she tells me "I wanted to give my daughter something to hold her American Girl doll things in that wasn't over priced, made in America, and was actually funcational!!! I had the logo professionally digitized and can do this on any color tote."

Nicole's bags are  approx 12"w x 14"h x 6.5"d.in size and take 14-18 days to ship with in the USA.
The bag has a  large main section with self-fabric small pockets; left side pocket, webbing handles.
Nicole tells me that larger quantities of this bag are available so if you are thinking of an up coming birthday, or other gift giving occasion for more then just yourself or your own little girl order early! (This item is currently only available in the USA)
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a message here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment