Thursday, August 25, 2011

Win this beautiful Keepsake Shirt , Star Necklace and Flag from ABeeline's Etsy shop

Win this beautiful Keep Sake Shirt , Star necklace and flag from http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABeeLine

Bee from A Bee Line's etsy shop has made and donated this beautiful keep sake shirt made to honor and remember those who lost their lives in the events of September 11 2001. This hand made shirt, star necklace and flag will be drawn on September 11th, and I will let the winner know by email. Please note that if you enter this contest you must have your parents permission if you are under the age of 18 and you must be willing to supply me with a mailing address to accept your prize.

To enter email me your name and that you have your parents permission to enter this contest  at karenmowen@gmail.com and in the subject line of your email place "T-shirt contest".


Please visit Bee's shop at  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABeeLine and as always I would love to hear from you so please leave me  a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment