Friday, September 16, 2011

My California Doll Room Craft Class

When I was on vacation in California I got to do a very special doll craft class with the wonderful young ladies in the photo above. I met one of the girls moms Suzie from Swap-bot a great mail and craft swapping site I use as a hobby. When she heard I was coming to California and would only be a short distance away we planned to meet up, She very graciously offered us a wonderfully home cooked dinner and visit. While my boys were visiting the Chino Air museum Suzie hosted a doll craft class where we made doll room back drops. We also made doll sized skipping ropes in our class. I had a wonderful afternoon working with the girls, their moms and even one of the girls grandmother's to create these fun back drops.

I wish I had taken more photos! When I got back I realized I only had one photo from the class so I asked Suzie to send me what she had so I could use them in this post!
 I had a wonderful time working with these ladies and am available in hosting craft parties in your area as well. I would love to travel and do a class for you and your friends, (mom's too) as well as groups, home school clubs and organizations, just send me an email at karenmowen@gmail.com for details.

As with all my posts  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Please share a picture of a finished backdrop. Would love to see some of the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine, thank you so much, I have added a photo of my finished doll room. Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete