Monday, September 26, 2011

A perfect place to sit! A great new Pattern for an easy to make chair.

I made this fantastic and fun chair from a new pattern by Doll Tag Design called Square Chair
it is available from Liberty Jane's pattern site and is a great investment at $3.99

I was so excited to get this pattern and was so thrilled to see how easy it was to put together, I cut it out and put the entire thing together in an hour and a half. Start to finish and I used items I already had in my craft cupboard which is also a bonus.
As some of you may know I have a few nieces I sew for, so I have spent the better part of today cutting out one each for them for Christmas and of course a few for myself.
I truly believe that this is the perfect doll chair and any doll lover would love to have one. They are also a really great starting sewing pattern, a great one for Mother and Daughter or Grandma to work on together.
Doll Tag designs also has several other great patterns on the Liberty Jane Pattern site including a Round version of this chair!




 The Ballet Sweater


The School Sweater


Each of these patterns are only $3.99 and a great investment for your doll play collection.
I can not wait to give my nieces their own special chairs for their dolls on Christmas Morning creating them each their own special doll chair tailor made to their favorite colors and patterns will make for a magical Christmas gift giving experience, knowing  I am giving them something homemade and from the heart! To find any of these patterns you can click on the highlighted words and be taken right to the Liberty Jane pattern site.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment