Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Dollar Store Gem! Doll sized Bake ware!

I found these great ramekins at my dollar store for $1.25. The rectangle ramekins are 2 inches by 3 inches and perfect to create doll sized lasagna as I did in my www.dolldairies.com post of August 26th and the round ones are perfect for doll sized Quiche or Tarts! They also make great molds for oven bake polymer clay food.
they are a great addition to any doll play collection and a great dollar store gem. You could easily use them at a doll party for serving dishes and have the girls make their own doll food and send the dishes home as a take home gift.

Look for these and other small dishes at your dollar store or in your own kitchen and add them to your doll play collection.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Those are soooooo cute! I wish I had a dollar store that sold stuff like that!!!

    ReplyDelete