Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween !


Happy Halloween to all of you. Halloween is such a fun time of year for so many of us here in North America. Did you know that Halloween is not celebrated everywhere?
I found this really hard to believe when I was growing up. Here in North America, many of you may be dressing up and having Halloween parties, or going Trick Or Treating. While in other countries this day passes as normal as any other.
Some of my favorite memories of Halloween were dressing up and taking our pillow cases door to door to collect candy. My favorite costume was to dress up as a witch. Though one year I went as a TV that I made out of a cardboard box.
I hope that if you are going out trick or treating tonight you will be careful and travel with family and in a group if you are trick or treating door to door.
I would like to share with you some fun images of dolls dressed up for  Fall and Halloween I hope you will also take photos of your dolls dressed up for  Halloween and email them to me to be used next year! 
These are photos from Blogs I follow, I hope you will check them out!
 http://darlaweber.blogspot.com/
 http://americangirlworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-photo-shoot-part-2.html

 
Don't forget to check out the fun photos on http://dolldiaries.com/ 
Have a safe and fun Halloween,
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Karen! Thanks for putting up my picture. =) For Halloween, I'm going as a Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had fun Caelen! I had 95 trick or treater's here at my house, we even ran out of chips! Had to shut the lights off at 8:30! It was a good turn out here.

    ReplyDelete