Monday, October 24, 2011

Let's make Halloween Cookies for our dolls

Today I wanted to share with you an easy Halloween cookie craft you can make for your dolls. These fun foam cookies look very much like sugar cookies you can get at the bakery but are just for your dolls.
You will need tan or light brown fun foam and some pumpkin shaped stickers to make the "icing" on the cookies.

To start I cut out round cookie shapes out of the brown fun foam.  When I had a size I liked I used one of the foam stickers with it's backing on to "eye" where I would place the sticker and make sure I had the right size. Then I peeled the backing off placed the sticker on the fun foam and continued until I used up all my stickers. Creating lots of great treats for my dolls to share.
I made both plain pumpkin and jack-o-lantern shapes so that the cookies could be used later on at thanksgiving. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: