Thursday, November 24, 2011

A double post today! Featuring a young designer and You Tube Artist Mon Chat Dans La Lune


I love to feature young designers and entrepreneurs here and I have found a wonderful shop and young lady who creates her doll outfits from patterns she has created her self and pairs them with patterns from Liberty Jane. She also creates shirts for Ali of Girl of the year studios.

 Mon Chat Dans LaLune creator Charlotte is also a You tube artist www.youtube.com/user/MonChatDansLaLune




 Offers items she has created such as skirts and tops for under $10.
I asked Charlotte to share with us a bit about herself and her shop.
"I started sewing when I was almost 9 years old, right after I got my first doll Taryn." (Taryn is a Canadian Doll from a Company Called Maplelea)
Q:How many dolls do you have?
The seven dolls I have are: Taryn (Maplelea Girl), Kit, Chrissa, Astrid (Sonali, GOTY 2009 BFF), Aisha (#39), Bridget (Lanie, GOTY 2010), Maizee-Liss (Felicity. retired Historical)
Q:What do you want to do when you are older?
When I grow up I want to be: a Hairstylist, a Musician, a professional blogger, and a film director. I really want to direct big films, but I might also want to start my own little private company to make films like Michel Gondry.
Q: What is new for your shop this season?
Next in my shop I have a couple of Christmas items (dresses, PJ's, shirts etc!) and I have a cute pair of destroyed jeans coming up in January :)

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: