Monday, November 28, 2011

Great Stocking ideas # 12 Doll sized Stockings a great Gem!


Stockings are a favorite part of my holiday season which is why I have given you 12 great stocking stuffer ideas over the last few weeks.
I found these at Walmart and love how they add to the Whimsy of the holidays.
These small stocking you can get under $1 at Wal-Mart or at your local dollar store. I had originally purchased them to hold cutlery at Christmas Dinner but they double as a great doll play item. There are so many wonderful things you can make (from items in this blog) for your doll that would fit inside this stocking. You can also pick up some great dollar store gems to fill the stockings, like cell phones, doll sized note books, hair clips and more.
These would make great Christmas Themed Doll party favors. A "make and take" loot bag, where the girls make items to fit inside and take home to enjoy.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I have decided to make my own doll stocking!I will post it on my brand new blog wishing on a craft!Time to bring the ol' sewing machine out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found 4 doll sized stockings and a doll Christmas tree for under 4 dollars at the family dollar! :)

    ReplyDelete