Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thought I would share my Stocking and some holiday photo's with you!


Merry Christmas, some of you have sent me some fantastic photos from your holiday celebrations, so I thought I would share with you the American Girl items I found in my stocking today!
Santa knows that my nieces are coming to stay with me from Montreal in a few weeks and I got a stocking stuffed full of American Girl Party supplies and a wonderful chocolate tin that makes the perfect American Girl Doll purse!
Matching pj's and each a Bitty baby from Santa, good thing Santa knew to get each of them each a different one. Thea and Laura were quite proud to share with me their dolly's first thing this morning.
 My brother in law JD in Montreal, built my nieces each a doll bed for their American Girl Dolls, unfinished, he has decided to paint them with each of his daughters in the new year! I am really proud of him for making all three in less then 48 hours!
I hope where ever you are you have enjoyed your day.
As with all my posts I look forward to hearing from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment