Sunday, January 1, 2012

80% of the Horse and Sleigh at Sears Canada today

How exciting today Sears Canada is selling the Newberry Horse and Sleigh that was regularly priced at $129.00 is only $29.99. 80% off!
Here is the link to the page Click here to be redirected to Sears.ca
I am so excited I ordered mine and with tax and shipping it came to $38.01. Such a great deal I had to share with you, a great gift idea for Birthdays or Christmas 2012, and yes I think that far in advance!
As with all my post I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Hey Karen...that sleigh was REDUCED to 149.99 at Metrotown Friday night and if you bought one sale item you would get a second free...so that means 75.00 plus tax each...what a DEAL you have found, it is gorgeous in person, I looked at it several times over Christmas...
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I can not wait to go get it! It should be in at my Sears in a few days,I will post when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'd buy that set in an instant at that price. Lucky you this time for being in Canada. No such offer here in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found one on Craigslist, but it didn't come with the harness. I picked up a bunch of stuff at Michael's to make one myself that my girls (4 and almost 6) will be able to use. Santa will be leaving this for them - should be an interesting project!

    ReplyDelete