Sunday, January 29, 2012

Aid for Abby Update!

Bidding is going well for our Aid for Abby Tee-shirt on Facebook, click here to go to the bidding section of my Facebook group!
So many wonderful people have contacted me letting me know they want to help out with the fundraiser. Mini Me Dolly Diva's has created a skirt that will accompany the Aid for Abby T-shirt! So when you bid on the T-shirt shown above you will also now get the skirt made by Mini Me Dolly Diva!
A huge thank you to Mini Me Dolly Diva's for helping out with our fundraiser!
Remember bidding ends at the end of February and the proceeds go directly to Aid for Abby  and help fund much needed therapy sessions for this wonderful child artist of multiple special needs!

If you wish to contribute to Aid for Abby buy purchasing some of Abby's art work and cards please visit their Etsy shop at Aid for Abby  today!

 As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment