Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bitty Baby fun from BTCRAFTS on Etsy

In October I got my first Bitty Baby thanks to a Church sale at the wonderful price of $3. She came dressed for Halloween and it was the only outfit I had for her. So I set to work to find a great deal on outfits and accessories for Bitty Baby dolls to share with you all.
I found Terry of BTcrafts  on Etsy and I loved what I ordered.  I asked my nieces Laura and Thea who I look after a few days a week to pick an outfit and this is what they choose. The outfit they choose was a sleeper with a draw string bottom, a hat, bib and baby blanket.
Terry's shop offers some of the most adorable and affordable Bitty Baby items and accessories for Dolls.
Weather you are looking for bitty baby outfits or sleep wear this shop has it all. This fun 3 pcs outfit  and many others priced from $10-$20
Bitty boys are not left out either with items such as
this classic stripped outfit and the classic Pooh outfit bellow
This shop offers outfits for 18 inch dolls as well
Also offered are doll beds and bedding
Tables and chairs and pet homes for your dolls pet as well

I am so happy with the outfit I ordered and so are my nieces. Our bitty baby is comfy and warm in this adorable set from Terry at btcrafts.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Those are some cute photos of the Bitty Babies! I love the Hello Kitty outfit (then again, I love anything Hello Kitty themed!)

    ReplyDelete