Sunday, January 1, 2012

I have added a new blog for my Maplelea Followers


For those of you who have and love Maplelea Dolls, I have started a separate blog called My Maplelea My Country My doll. To visit and follow click here
It is my hope for the new year to have posts to share on my new blog that relate to Canadian holidays, crafts and more.
Do not worry though I plan on posting on this blog daily for a long long time!
I do hope to see some of you over at my new blog and look forward to hearing from all of you.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you and thank you for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your blog since yesterday! I love Maplelea dolls almost as much as American Girl dolls! (I don't have any Maplelea dolls, but my friend has Brianne, and we used to spend time playing with her Maplelea doll and my American Girl dolls)

    ReplyDelete