Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lauren picked up a Journey Girl Bed from Toys R Us tonight!

After reading my post earlier tonight one of my contributing Bloggers Lauren made a trip to her local Toys R Us and picked up the Journey Girl Loft Bed for her dolls.

Lauren kindly shared her photos with me so that I can share them with you!
After her exciting adventure to the store and back she kindly took photos of what it takes to put the bed and accessories together.

I love how this is set up, the TV and the bean bag are so great.  The laptop that Julie is using in the photo is adorable.
I am so thrilled that she sent these photos to me so I could share them with you.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

3 comments:

  1. KarenMomofThree, that is one amazing bed! I agree, Mckenna's bed is way out of my price range for me. Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how the bed would look with the dolls in terms of size, and I like it! I'm glad there is a less expensive alternative to the new AG loft bed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you all liked the post and I hope many of you will enjoy this wonderful bed!

    ReplyDelete