Thursday, January 5, 2012

Looking for a great loft bed like Mckenna's for less?

Toys R US here in Canada (Also available in the USA) has a great alternative to the loft bed that American Girl has just put out for Mckenna.
This  set sells for $49.99 and is a great doll play item.
The Journey Girls Classic 18 inch Doll Bedroom Set includes:
  • Loft bed
  • Ladder
  • Desk
  • Chair
  • Shelf
  • Television
  • Laptop
  • Comforter
  • Pillow
  • Beanbag chair
  • Rug
Mckenna's bed and set is beautiful and well made also however at $279 it may be out of most girls price ranges.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I have been strongly considering this set for my girls after things settle down from Christmas. I also am planning on getting the "Lodge" set and maybe checking into the Journey Girls a little more too. Nadine asked for one for her 7th bday in April. We will have to see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this loft bed but it doesn't fit where we need it to go and we need bunk beds anyway. We did get the lodge set which we love except the "fire" doesn't work so I am trying to exchange it, though they are currently sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daughter bought this one with her christmas money and truly loves it!! we were thinking about getting the lodge set and the jeep also ;)

    ReplyDelete