Friday, January 6, 2012

A wonderful new pattern for Bitty Twins and Bitty Baby! From 123 Mulberry Street

I am so excited to finally have a pattern for Bitty Baby and Bitty Twin that can be purchased through Liberty Jane's Pattern site.
is such a wonderful addition to the Liberty Jane pattern of families.
Here is how my Trendy Sweet & Simple dress for my Bitty Baby turned out
I had such a fun time making my first outfit for my Bitty Baby
This dress pattern is very versatile, you can  change the look by changing the fabric, and the length of the dress hem and sleeves. 
I can not wait to find more fun fabric to make dresses for my nieces Bitty Twins and Bitty Babies for many birthdays to come!
If you have a Bitty Baby or Bitty Twin and are looking to outfit them in a trendy new outfit take a look at this wonderful pattern on the Liberty Jane Site from 123 Mulberry Street click here to be redirected to the pattern site.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Awe... that dress looks SUPER CUTE on Bitty Baby :) I have a Corolle doll who's about the same size as Bitty (both the baby and the twins), and I was wondering if this pattern would fit her. I'm pretty sure that it will fit, but I'm not exactly sure :)

    ReplyDelete