Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wonderful Outfits for the Mini Dolls by Creations by Deevee!

I am so excited to share with you the amazing outfits that Creations by Deevee's Etsy Shop offers for our mini 6 inch dolls!
I love this outfit on Julie, how sweet is this!
offering her 6 inch doll outfits for only $8.50 you can see why Creations by Deevee is one of my most favorite Etsy shops!

Each outfit comes complete with shoes.

Don't forget about the wonderful patterns for furniture for both 6 inch and 18 inch dolls offered by Creations by Deevee 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits would look cute on your Rebecca mini doll :) They might even look cute on my mini Kit and Ruthie dolls, too :)

    ReplyDelete