Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mixed up Meets....a new photo contest


My dear friend and contributing blogger Lauren shared with me some of her fantastic photography of her doll Kit in Kanani's "Meet" outfit.
I was so pleased that Lauren said I could share this with you.
It all started with Kit in Kanani's Meet dress....
So I thought it would be fun to share photos.
 Enter your Mixed up Meet Photos by Email at karenmowen@gmail.com and you will be entered to win your choice of a dress from my Etsy Shop.
 If you would like to send your photos to share with our readers and enter to win a Tea Dress from my Etsy Shop email me your photos before April 15th and I will publish your photos and draw a the winner using Random.org

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I will be sending in a photo but I have a question....can I send in tow photos? One photo each to enter for both my older daughters? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will u post the winner?

    ReplyDelete