Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some of my readers photos, still time to enter!


I have been receiving some wonderful photos of the dolls reading for a contest on my reading club blog, and I wanted to remind you that even if you are not a member of my book club you can still enter the contest by sending your photos of your dolls reading to karenmowen@gmail.com
The prize is the t-shirt shown above and will be drawn by Random.Org on April 1st, each entry you submit counts as one entry and you can send as many photos as you would like!
Here are some of the wonderful photos I have been getting.
 Madelon sent in so many wonderful photos. To see more of her photos click here to go to my book club page

I also love this one sent in by Rawan.

You still have time to enter our contest and if you would like to join in on the discussion of any of the Mystery Books we are reading or have read on my American Girl Doll Mystery Blog, come take a look by clicking here.

Our next book club selection starts March 15th and is the 3rd book in the Samantha Series A Clue in the Castle Tower, this is my favorite of the Samantha Series, I hope you can join us!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment