Monday, March 12, 2012

Wonderful Boots by Lin of Mena Bella Etsy shop

I ordered these adorable green corduroy boots  from Lin of Mena Bella Etsy shop
They are so easy to put on, fully lined and perfect for American Girl Dolls.
Mena Bella boots are priced at $7.00
They are also offered in Pink Corduroy as well!
 I have purchased shoes from Lin before and they are outstanding, I love the detail she puts in every thing she makes and my shoes are adorable. I am always happy to have  a package from Lin arrive.

Lin has so many wonderful customers and her shop is always busy she has sold more then 480 items in her shop and when you see the quality and selection she offers you will understand why!
Lin has made these adorable Liberty Jane  swim suits and offered them in her store for an unheard of price of $2 each. To find out about more fun offers and Facebook exclusive info on outfits and accessories for Mena Bella click here and join me in "Like"ing Mena Bella on Facebook
Purple being my favorite color I just love this dress and she chose my favorite doll to model it!
Lin has a great way of putting full outfits together at very reasonable prices.
I loved this Christmas Dress Lin made and sold.
I also love the outfits she creates for the Bitty Twins!
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that you will visit Mena Bella's Etsy Shop by Clicking Here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment