Monday, April 23, 2012

Color her world Purple swap outfits from my swap bot group


Our Swap bot group does a color swap once a month and Purple is my favorite color, so I loved this swap!
I made my partner a purple tea dress with foam sandals, a Pearl and Purple bead bracelet, and matching flower hair band. I also sent my partner Purple and green hair elastics as well.
I loved making this dress and even shared it on a post on Doll Diaries
To read my Doll Diaries post from March 30th click here

I was so thrilled that my partner who sent to me was my partner Sewcrazy!  I loved the simple and fun dress she made me, the details may be hard to see but she hand sewed so many tiny purple buttons on my dress. It must have taken her hours!

I love getting Dolly Mail and sending it too, this was extra special from me as I knew what was coming would be my favorite color!!!
I look forward to our monthly color swaps and all the doll clothes swaps we do. Connecting with other Doll lovers all over the world is another thing that makes me so happy, I am thrilled when I get a comment, email or package sent my way.
Thank you to each and everyone of you who come back to my blog time after time and to anyone who has ever sent me a comment or email, it really keeps me wanting to write and share this wonderful doll journey with all of you.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment