Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


For those of my readers who celebrate Easter, I hope you have a wonderful Easter celebration!
Our family celebrates Easter with a big family dinner, I like Easter because it is just like Christmas food wise, and lots of Chocolate.


Also for me I am thrilled that Spring has arrived and love the all the spring flowers!
I am so inspired by the photos I have recently seen on Pinterest and photos sent to me by our readers. I thought it would be fun to share some with you....
 This is an image I found on Pinterest, which is exactly how I hope to one day host an Easter tea and decorate this way!
Image of my Salia Doll wearing the Easter ears and mask I made last year!I love how my flowers are coming along this year!
I love this photo sent in by Barb, such a lovely outfit!
I love our mini dolls and this photo from Lauren M!
A great photo from Chloe! She even made some of the items on her table!

I hope you have a wonderful day and I look forward to sharing more dolly delights with you tomorrow!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty table set for Easter tea! I hope you invite me when you do one! I love to set pretty tables and never tire of seeing pictures of them and thinking up new ideas for them. You go girl! (belated) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete