Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Queen's Treasures fantastic doll items!

The Queen's Treasures offers some of my favorite doll accessories on the market today. 
Each piece of their furniture is beautifully made and heirloom quality. 
With the 100th anniversary of the Sinking of the Titanic this week, the clothing and trunks of this time era are captured in items found on the Queen's Treasures website.

I love the doll sized steamer trunks
Tea Sets and 
Dresses, which  are some of my favorite items offered this spring from The Queen's Treasures.
The Doll trunk with bed and bedding set is truly a great addition to  your doll play and doll storage collection. There is even an option to add an engraved brass plate!

 I have been so thrilled with my items from The Queen's Treasures and I know you will be too! Click here to visit their website.
As with all my posts I would love to her from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment