Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dear Jillian


 Dear Jillian,
What's your favorite book and movie?
I like the Hunger Games books and movie and the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

AGLOVERELIZABETH

Dear AGLOVERELIZABETH,
My favorite book series has to be the Rainbow Magic Fairies Series by Daisy Meadows. I love all the fairy books. I have more then 80! I love fairies and gnomes, so this series is a favorite! I also really liked the series My Weird School by Dave Gutman.
I am currently reading through the American Girl Mystery Series, I just finished the 4th book of the Samantha Series! I love Mysteries, fairy books and funny books.

I don't really have a favorite movie at the moment, but I like Phineas and Ferb and over Easter I saw the Barbie Mermaid Movie. I love to swim so I liked this movie, Maybe I will learn to surf! 
I hope this answers your question!
I loved getting your email it made me have to think!
Love,
Jillian

To see more of AGLOVERELIZABETH's work please visit her at her blog http://agloverelizabeth-dolldiary.blogspot.com/

or on her Youtube channel at http://agloverelizabeth-dolldiary.blogspot.com/

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please email Jillian at askjillianharper@yahoo.ca  or Karen at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment