Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's day~ Photo's from my family

Happy Mother's day everyone, weather you are a Mom, Mum, Grandmother, Step-Mom, Aunt, Teacher, or Dolly Mom, I wish you a very blessed day.

My mom and siblings in 2009. Our last Christmas together.
My kids and I
My sister Bre, Niece Trinity and her doll Horsella
Laura and Tianna
 The boys and I at Granville Island in Vancouver.
Hannah and her mini Marie-Grace
Thea my niece 5 am, in January on our trip to American Girl Seattle
My Niece Cadence and her doll Mckenna

And the doll who started it all for me Chrissa, My Mom and sister got her for me in 2009 and started me on this journey with all of you and for that I will always be so very thankful!
Abraham Lincoln said it best...
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment