Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wooden Furniture for the 6 inch dolls!

I was so excited to find more fun for our 6 inch dolls with the discovery of A Crafter's Nook Etsy Shop 
I love my mini American Girl Dolls and I am sure you will agree that these fun and affordable historical dolls deserve a lot more attention. 
So if you are looking for the perfect handmade wooden doll bed or bunks this shop has you covered!
From single bed to triple bunks you can give your dolls the same comfort our 18 inch dolls have at bed time!
Single beds start at $9.99 and these beds are stack-able which so you can add to your collection of doll beds with each doll you add to your collection.
Triple bunk offered at $29.97

Double offered at $19.98

I love finding doll play fun handmade with love on Etsy. If you would like to check out A Crafter's Nook, check out their Etsy shop today. They offer something for everyone and every doll.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: