Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Jillian


Dear Jillian, 
My name is Casey and I have 1 American Girl Doll, I really want to buy another doll and I am saving my money up to buy one, I have almost got enough. My question is do you think I should buy a Historical doll, girl of the year or should I buy a My American Girl Doll?
 Your Friend,
Casey

Dear Casey,
Thank you for writing me and asking me what I think. While I love all my doll sisters, it would be wrong of me to tell you what to do. I think you might want to make a list of all the dolls you like and what you like most about them. Is it their story? The way they look? Or something else that draws you to the same dolls over and over again? With the new historical doll about to be released in September and a new girl of the year being announced at the end of the year I can see why you may be feeling overwhelmed with choices! I love having choices!
As the money you will spend on your new doll is money you have earned yourself the decision should be made by you. I hope that by making a list your decision will be made easier!
I am saving for the historical 6 inch dolls myself. It is so exciting!
Have fun planning and enjoying your choice!
Your friend,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment