Saturday, June 30, 2012

Last day of June, Did you know Gone with the Wind was published on this day?


Did you know that on this day in 1936 the Epic Novel Gone with the Wind was published?
 This lead me to look for some Etsy inspired 18 inch Doll Clothes for our dolls inspired by this time in history. The above photo is from It's Sew Susan and can be found in her Etsy shop by clicking here

There are so many wonderful Civil War Era outfits for our dolls on Etsy, the above photo is an outfit from Aloha Girl Doll Clothes and can be found by clicking here

Best Doll Boutique offers this wonderful 1860's outfit in her Etsy shop click here for listing
If you are looking for your own Civil War Era patten take a look at what Thimbles and Acorns Etsy Shop is offering by clicking here

If you are looking for 1800's inspired hats for your doll my favorite hat shop of all for our dolls is Cape Cod Curiosities  you simply must check out her shop. Click here to see for yourself why her hats are at the top of my list!


I hope you have enjoyed today's post and if you are one of my older readers I recommend a Gone with the Wind Movie viewing party and perhaps a summer re-read!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email  me at karenomwen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment