Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Share your doll Collection Photos with us!

                                   (my friend Breanna's collection)
I now belong to several doll groups on line and I love my Facebook  doll friends that I have made.
I love the photos they post and it is because of their photos I am inspired for today's post.
 I would love to see your summer doll photos, how your dolls spent their summer vacation with or with out you! So send your photos to me before August 25th to karenmowen@gmail.com and I will share your summer photos with all our readers at the end of August.Please make sure you have your parents permission to do so first!
                          (My friend Sarah Beth's collection)

 Even if you have one doll or 47 dolls. Share with us your dolls summer holiday memories! Your dolls do not have to be American Girl Dolls, just your favorites! I will do my best to post all the photos I receive.
My friend Angela's Dolls.
A random draw will be done from all the entries and the winner selected will receive a  Dolly Mail Surprise envelope in September.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenomwen@gmail.com

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment